Battle Royale is a new mode in Fortnite. Similar to PUBG, it’s about surviving longer than your opponents. We have summarized the best tips and tricks for the mode with which you are guaranteed to win.
Fortnite: Battle Royale tips to get you started
- To begin with, in Fortnite: Battle Royale, you jump out of a flying party bus. Choose your landing point wisely and avoid large buildings with a lot of loot that everyone else wants to go to too.
- There you have the chance to get good equipment, but at the beginning, you will get involved in fights more quickly.
- So look for out-of-the-way houses. Areas on the edge of a city are also great for collecting weapons and equipment without being disturbed.
Tricks to survive in Fortnite: Battle Royale
- Only build when it is absolutely necessary. Starting the construction mode in the middle of a fight can cost you your life, especially since then erected protective walls fall very quickly.
- We advise building walls if you want to heal yourself in peace. So you are well protected and can watch opponents from cover or throw grenades if necessary.
- Also, keep in mind that in addition to walls, you can also build stairs, doors, and windows. Stairs are particularly suitable when you want to climb higher hills and mountains.
- Always play with sound, because in Fortnite: Battle Royale you can hear opponents before they are in sight. That can make the difference between life and death in individual cases.
- Conversely, this also applies to your actions. Be aware that disassembling objects is noisy and when sneaking, unlike running, you hardly make any sounds. Use this to your advantage.
Cheating in Fortnite: Battle Royale – you can take advantage of these bugs
- Landing first on the island is a huge advantage. Take advantage of the No Glider Glitch to get hold of the best weapons and equipment first. To do this, you need to be in free fall for as long as possible.
- The game automatically activates paragliding mode when you approach the surface. You can prevent this by staying above the water near the coast for as long as possible. The free fall is not interrupted. Land in the immediate vicinity of the mainland so you can climb on it and collect items.
- With the so-called roof hack, you are ideally protected against attacks. Instead of hiding behind a wall that only protects against one side, a roof placed on the floor is ideal against attacks from all sides.
- But how do I get under one roof? After you have built the roof element, press “Edit”. Now the good piece is transparent and you can slip into it without any problems. Close the editing view again and the roof will stand over you in a fixed form.
- There is a hiding place on the island where you can fight your opponents unhindered without being attacked or discovered. Look for the place circled in red on the map (picture on the right). There you will find a small hut under a tree. Go through the door and rip the floor off. You will now see pieces of the wall sticking out from under the floor. Destroy these lower elements. This gives you access to the earth, just below the grass surface. Here they can now switch and exercise unseen.